Team Mom / Parent ResponsibilitiesUpdated Sunday January 29, 2017 by Trabuco Canyon Little League.
1. Responsible for preparing and distributing a team roster to the parents.
2. Responsible for preparing and distributing a snack schedule by the first game.
3. Ensuring each team player receives their uniform.
4. Responsible for managing the volunteers process for the Snack Shack during the regular season.
5. Manage Golf Ball Drop fundraiser for team.
6. Collect and distribute team/individual picture information.
7. Collect money for Angel Day tickets. If the team is planning in joining the Angel Day festivities, must also coordinate.
8. Collect Casino Night donations. Coordination of team basket for Casino Night.
9. Coordination of a team party. This includes collecting money for the team party and coach's gift(s).
10. Make sure the players to clean the dugout after every game and the parents clean up the sidelines/bleachers.
We understand the Manager's are aware of this, however, there is always so much going on after a game. This also helps in keeping the ballpark looking clean.
Contact email@example.com for team mom inquiries.